The brand new proud member of the fireplace brigade
The candy doggie named Jack was solely three weeks previous when he was trapped in a burning shed. The doggie was saved by the neighborhood firefighter named Invoice Lindler and sustained burns to 75% of his physique, together with his paw pads.
Sadly his house owners deserted him on the vet clinic, as they didn’t have cash for his therapy. And fortunately, the identical firefighter, who saved him thought of taking him.
Being cared by the employees of the Hanahan Fireplace Division the doggie quickly recovered. He’s now the brand new employee of the fireplace division. He’s their mascot. He goes to completely different departments to help kids to take care of emergencies and test the furnace.